I don't think Rivendell will do no fender eyelets, even on a custom,
judging by the custom order form.

In Florida, the rain usually comes down so hard that you are soaked to the
skin in less than a minute, fenders or not - twenty minutes later you can
be completely dry because the rain has gone and it insanely hot again
(hooray for MUSA shorts). The rain in Seattle is completely different
- fenders there make a lot more difference. I do have multiple other Rivs
with fenders.

I just got the shipping notice for the Frank Jones, Sr. - time to finish my
1st attempt at Harlequin bar tape. I have laced the polished rims to the
Hi-Lo Campy hubs that have been converted to track axles with nuts. 38mm
Compass tan Barlow Pass EL tires have been mounted. The biggest question is
how many of my bikes will be stripped of their bottom brackets trying to
find the correct width for the FJ Jr.

Laing
Cocoa, FL