Just an FYI for those here who are running 650B Rivvies..

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Kirk Pacenti <k...@bikelugs.com>
To: 6...@bikelist.org
Sent: Fri, February 12, 2010 5:59:40 PM
Subject: [650B] Pari-Moto Update 2/12/2010

Dear 650b fans,

Good news; the revisions to the Pari-Moto mould are
complete, samples have been approved and the tires are headed to production.

We were delayed by 4-5 weeks because of the rework needed to the mould, but
hopefully we’ll still get tires here by the end of March.

Again, a big thanks to all those who supported this project
early on and made the Pari-Moto a reality!

Cheers,

KP