On Sat, 2010-02-13 at 07:37 -0800, Patrick in VT wrote:
> On Feb 13, 12:56 am, "Bill M." <bmenn...@comcast.net> wrote:
> >  I expect to restrict the P-M's to paved roads . . .
>
> That'd be a shame!   I don't see the value in a 38mm tire that can't
> be ridden on dirt.  I guess I'll find out soon enough, but if the Pari-
> Moto is too fragile for serious mixed terrain use, I'll revert to
> grand bois.

If the grand bois is suitable, I can't see how the Pari-Moto wouldn't be as
well.  Bill's restricting it to paved roads might mean nothing more than that
he has other, sturdier options available to him.  And we knew from the start,
this was to be a tire of the "fast, light" persuasion rather than a super heavy
duty competitor to the Schwalbe offerings.