The Roadeo only has a 63 in stock, it looks like;  otherwise, the rest of
the Roadeo sizes, the Atlantis, A Homer Hilsen, and the Hunqapillar are all
shown w/ 5 or 6 to a 9-month wait time.  I'd not thought about the True
Temper side of things, since the Silver tubing should be coming into play,
but, that may be part of the holdup...   they may be considering seeing if
Toyo might come back into sourcing, or maybe getting Mark Nobilette to
build them as needed, though that'd be competing against their customs,
too.   I don't know any of that, no insider info, just hypothesizing out
loud...