I suspect as I think Bill alludes to, that Rivendell is in a unique position
because of the number of employees and diverse
product selection compared to a complaint like BMC.  Maintaining payroll for 13
employees must strain cash flow whereas some of the competitors don’t have that
pressure.

I assume the custom frames would be low risk in terms of cash flow however
since customers provide the upfront deposit.

I am hoping to hear an update soon on the Hail Mary.