Really encouraging Dave! When we visited Rivendell World Headquarters last
fall, Grant mentioned his crazy diet. I didn't think much about it until
about a week later when I was home and dreading the holidays for weight
gain reasons. I looked up EBDJ, read it cover to cover, and dipped my toe
in the water. I have been happy with the life change, and have to resist
selling it to others as a miracle drug. I am glad to see it has worked for
so many long term!

Karl
Nashville, TN