I happily use SunTour Barcons to shift 10; with a 7410 rd, the right lever
shifts 10 in just about exactly 90 degrees. I find the Barcons overall
easier to shift 10 with than Silvers; the Silvers pull less cable, and thus
can be micro-shifted a bit easier, but I find the shape of the Barcon
levers much nicer for my fist, and they don't break as easily (I've broken
at least 2 right side Silvers when the bike fell over).