Christopher: I'm interested to hear your opinion of any differences in
handling and "feel" between the Ram and the Roadeo, as I've owned a Ram and
am interested in a Roadeo. I thought the Ram felt a wee bit too sedate for
my taste.

And: Curious why you bought a Roadini when you have the Ram and Roadeo:
what do you hope to get from this that you don't get from the others?

Aside: it is interesting that the model most selected in this thread has
been the Quickbeam. If I didn't have 2 Riv fixies already, I'd order one.
In other threads, the Atlantis and Sam Hill have been called out.

Roadeo versus Legolas: what's the difference in ride and feel?

I have to say that the Leglolas is the most beautiful model, apart perhaps
from that curved, 2X tt Atlantis (which I like to look at but wouldn't want
to own). (They got that curved, second tt just right; the bit of asymmetry
is perfect.

On Thu, May 3, 2018 at 8:20 AM, Christopher Murray <chrispmurra...@gmail.com
> wrote:

> I’ve owned six: Ram, Bleriot, Appa, Quickbeam, Rodeo, Roadini. The Roadini
> just arrived this week and isn’t built yet. Of the remaining five the
> Bleriot has been my favorite. I’m most excited about the Roadini though.
> It’s beautiful and simple. I picked it up from James and Candice at Analog
> during the sale- frame, fork, headset, seatpost, and bb for $745. Will it
> ride like a Ram and Rodeo? I’m excited to find out.
>
> So the Roadini is my favorite at the moment not for the ride (bc I haven’t
> ridden it) but for what it could be.
>
> Chris

Other professional writing services.
http://www.resumespecialties.com/
Patrick Moore
Alburquerque, New Mexico, Etats Unis d'Amerique