Thanks for the Roadeo input. Odd that you should find it tall; I don't
recall my Sam Hill or Ram feeling taller than the 26" custom Roads; they
did feel less nimble, and this I think was due to the greater moment of
inertial with the taller, and heavier wheels. If I get a Roadeo, it will,
for sure, have the lightest wheels and tires I can afford.

Odd, though; the Matthews has wheels that are 29 1/2" tall compared to the
24 3/4" of the Rivs; but I don't feel "tippy" or particularly tall;
Chauncey built it with a great deal of bb drop, I guess. I do recall that
my earlier '96 Bontrager Race Lite did feel very tall and tippy, and that
with 559X55 wheels.

On Thu, May 3, 2018 at 8:49 AM, RichS <rshannon6...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Patrick, I’ll chime in on your question to Don about the Roadeo. Last year
> I bought a 53cm frame from a list member and finally got it on the road a
> month or so ago. Not a lot of miles on it yet but the biggest adjustment
> was the 700c wheels. My other Rivs are a 53 Atlantis (26” wheels) and a 51
> Sam (650b).
>
> It’s been years since I rode a 700c road bike so initially the Roadeo had
> this “big” or tall feeling. I’m so accustomed to the smaller wheeled bikes!
>
> That said, I’m adapting and the transition among wheel sizes is familiar
> and easier now. The Roadeo is a fun ride and much smoother and stable than
> my previous 700 wheeled bikes. Tires are 35mm Paselas which eliminates the
> use of fenders. I’ve carried my yoga mat in a saddle bag along with a few
> other items and there is no negative effect on the handling.
>
> Love all my Rivs and feel lucky to have three to choose from. Hope you can
> one day lasso a Roadeo!
>
> Best,
> Richard

Other professional writing services.
http://www.resumespecialties.com/
Patrick Moore
Alburquerque, New Mexico, Etats Unis d'Amerique