Patrick, I’ll chime in on your question to Don about the Roadeo. Last year I
bought a 53cm frame from a list member and finally got it on the road a month
or so ago. Not a lot of miles on it yet but the biggest adjustment was the 700c
wheels. My other Rivs are a 53 Atlantis (26” wheels) and a 51 Sam (650b).

It’s been years since I rode a 700c road bike so initially the Roadeo had this
“big” or tall feeling. I’m so accustomed to the smaller wheeled bikes!

That said, I’m adapting and the transition among wheel sizes is familiar and
easier now. The Roadeo is a fun ride and much smoother and stable than my
previous 700 wheeled bikes. Tires are 35mm Paselas which eliminates the use of
fenders. I’ve carried my yoga mat in a saddle bag along with a few other items
and there is no negative effect on the handling.

Love all my Rivs and feel lucky to have three to choose from. Hope you can one
day lasso a Roadeo!

Best,
Richard