Isn't this kinda like asking which one is your favorite child????

That being said I have a Homer Hilsen and Cheviut that I use for very
different purposes.  Cheviut is around town and up Mt. Diablo once in a
while. Maybe someday I'll try it on 200K brevet. I can load it up with
groceries with racks and bags installed and for around town the upright
position can't be beat.

However, I prefer my Homer for longer under 300K rides but it's now racked
and bagged to carry lots of stuff so it's my backup around town bike with
drop bars that I carry a small watermelon or two, bag of dry cat food and
1/2 gallon of milk et al.

Guess if I could only have one bike and still wanted to do 300K brevets it
would be the Homer but if I wasn't doing longish rides the Cheviut is clear
winner. It's so much fun to ride the Cheviut downhill and uphill it's bonus
workout points.

Eileen