Mine would be the Bombadil !   Hip hip hoooray for the Bomba ! !

It's my all-arounder .   It's also the still the only production Riv that
fits me "just right" , and not that stack and reach are included in the geo
chart I can see why.

I really like parallel and diagonal TT's compared to diagonals. I find it
telling in some way that despite being not for sale as a production bike,
it is still listed in every geo chart update.   A lighter tubed road-ish
version based on those dimensions with some tweaks like a little longer
reach and higher stack and front-center and possibly chainstays and a 71.5
STA ... that's fun !