+1 on sliding the seat back as far as possible.  If you have a Brooks
and a seatpost with vaguely 'normal' setback, I'd urge you to try a
seatpost with more setback.  The S-83 appears to have a fair amount.
Velo Orange sells a $50 one that was specifically designed to get more
setback on short-railed saddles like the Brooks.

Finally, I'd recommend that you make a conscious effort to get your
sit-bones back as far as possible on the saddle.  If that feels like
it takes a real effort and if it feels like you soon slide back
forward and have to readjust, then I'd add a +1 for saddle tilt to
help you keep the sit bones back.  I'd also recommend the following
test.  While you are riding on a flat in a straight line, it's my
opinion that you should be able to easily ride with you body in
EXACTLY the same position with your hand hovering 1cm above the
handlebar (not touching it).  If your body can't be there without your
hands holding your body up, it doesn't fit.  Lastly, addressing bar
height, your brake cables shouldn't stop you from getting the bars
higher if that's what you want to try.  Don't hesitate to rip off the
bar tape if it allows you to try something that might allow you to
ride without pain.