  From: James Dinneen
  To: rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Friday, February 26, 2010 1:33 PM
  Subject: Re: [RBW] Lovely Bicycle Blog

              I would take issue with the view that much testosterone is shown
on this list. We seem to be extremely  polite and concerned with the feelings
of others in the discussion. If you want to see testosterone, go to the Finn
sailing site: direct insults with four letter words and specific physical
threats all form part of the discussion. Some of it is funny, some of it not at
all funny. It was hard for a lurker, unfamiliar with the personalities, to
decide who was kidding and who was serious. I left the site because of this
total lack of civility (not directed at me). Here on this list, if we even
think bad thoughts we get a kind and gentle nudge from our webmaster. So in
sum, different views are great but I think it is not fair to imply that
testosterone is rampant on this list of gentlemen and ladies.        Jim  D.
  Massachusetts