On Fri, 2010-02-26 at 14:16 -0800, CycloFiend wrote:
> on 2/26/10 11:33 AM, James Dinneen at jfxdinn...@yahoo.com wrote:
>
> >  I would take issue with the view that much testosterone is shown on this
> > list. We seem to be extremely  polite and concerned with the feelings of
> > others in the discussion.
> (snipped)
>
> > Here on this list, if we even think bad thoughts we get a kind and gentle
> > nudge from our webmaster. So in sum, different views are great but I think
> > it
> > is not fair to imply that testosterone is rampant on this list of gentlemen
> > and ladies.
>
> I passed the original post through moderation because my read was that he
> was commenting about the testosterone-fuelishness of Cycling in general.  It
> didn't strike me that his comment was directed at us.
>
> I only read the first few posts on the blog (to make sure it was
> cycling-specific), so I can't comment if there were posts about this (or
> other) lists.

I read a few entries.  Nothing on lists I could see.  A couple of nice
pieces on Raleigh DL-1s, though -- did you know Schwalbe makes a cream
colored roadster tire?  650A as well, for those green English 3 speeds.
And a nice piece on ads showing nudity in Austria and how it ties in
with Austrian culture.