Interesting blog & I especially enjoy her statement about the site
being frivolous and entirely self-indulgent.  To me, that shows a high
level of self awareness.  Other bloggers should be so humble.  I enjoy
her article about "why a custom bike".

We really don't know how many women follow this list.  Speculation
based only on postings may be way off.  In school, who tends to
quietly absorb the information and who tends to shout out the
answer?

dougP