On Sunday, June 3, 2018 at 7:13:07 AM UTC-4, Michael Hechmer wrote:
> I have been using the Conex 908 chains on all my bikes for many years and
> like both the way they shift and that their quick link works so much better
> than shimano & Sram links.  Now I see that the RBW site describes the KMC
> quick link as "the best."  Most links are pretty easy to put on but hard to
> get off.  Does anyone here have experience with these chains & links? How do
> they stack up to  others.
>

> Michael

I have used Sram chains for a long time and the quick link always worked as
intended by hand. I just started using KMC chains and their quick link seems to
also work just fine by hand. What a coincidence ! Wipe any lube off the area if
present, squeeze tbe quick link and push inwards, and it'll open as intended.

 I would not switch because a "simon sez this, that or the other". Simon-sez is
always changing of the mind, no consistency, no Presence, Power. So to follow
simon-sez would be like trying to steady the flame of a candle in the wind.
Trust yourself.