I'm leaning towards the pig valve to avoid taking blood thinners for the
rest of my life...but I will ultimately leave up to my cardio guy.

I have atrial flutter, although it seems to have gone away in the last 6
months.

Let's pencil in some time together. I'm going to be very busy with the
medical stuff in the upcoming few months, but maybe after?

PG