hi bro, thought I made that clear.  This became my system because it is way
far the most efficient use of my maintenance time, and best system for life
of my drivetrains (I'm running a 47T TA - try finding another one of
those).  .
What I learned before with the dry lubes was they would sling off when wet
with water - no more left on the chain, now it's all on your rims and rear
triangles.
This made me try different grades of weather protect and wax hardness
additives (e.g. finish line "ceramic").
They did the same thing when wet, they were just harder to remove from your
rim and rear triangles.
Later, when I was hot waxing chains and using bottled lube to extend
another 100 mi until I could "get around to" taking the chain off for clean
and hot wax, discovered the hard-resist bottled products were also harder
to remove from your chain.  Using Clean Ride to extend the hot wax is the
cleanest and easiest choice.

Molten speed wax does not wash off with slop, or even using a hose to rinse
slop from your bike.

My oldest Wipperman quick link broke yesterday when I had to make a
standing start.  I was at mi 12 on my 30-mi ride.  Of course I had two link
sets in my bike bag, along with a chain tool and the leftover chain piece.
The point - I had to back up and pick my chain up from the ground.  This is
the chain that's next in the queue to clean, and I gave it a quick squirt
of Clean Ride a couple of weeks ago.  Picking the chain up off the ground,
it felt wonderfully slick.  I popped it back in place looking like a pro at
a pit stop, and did not get my hands dirty. .