How many people here are active randonneurs and ride their Rivendells?
 What is your set-up? Are your priorities fenders or tire size? Do you run
battery or dynamo?  What size bag do you carry if you have one? Does
anything change from 200K to 600 or 1200K on your rig?  Pictures
appreciated (because...it's an addiction).

My Roadini is most comfortable on Jack Browns but I missed a 300K because I
didn't want to ride 12 hours in heavy rain without them. Now I have 28s and
fenders, which is fine but not the same cushion on the longer rides (I'll
survive). I have dynamo on my Cheviot and love it for commuting, but am
hesitant to invest just for 4 rides a year when batteries work fine. Small
Saddle-Sack.  I love my setup, I'm really just curious what other people
are doing with their Rivendells on Brevets.