SSL, that's great to hear about - your evolving set-up is
interesting...having something on the front seems so handy (I've committed
to the rear but maybe next year).  That's also smart to think of powering
your GPS, I know lots of people stress about battery life of such an
essential.  Thanks for the pics!    SF rando seems really hardcore (so
hilly!) and I always imagine that many of the people on here, in that area,
ride with them.   Are you hoping to do PBP on the Hillborne?