REI Outlet has been a good source for merino wool content socks, tights and
tops/underlayers.
Not much from Ibex but there are a few and a lot of items from SmartWool.
Usually sizes are constrained but available in XL and/or Small.
Cycling specific wool shorts and tops are rare.

I just ordered two Patagonia "Steersman" shirts which look to have large,
buttoned breast pockets. "Airy and fast-wicking for hot and humid
climates...."
Will try them out for cycling. (Hoping the pockets will be good for wallet
and phone.)

David Lipsky
Berkeley, CA