Fullylugged wrote:
Recently got the new RUSA summer weight wool jersey (there is a heavier version
too).  Excellent in hot and humid weather.

+1 on the new RUSA light weight jersey. My first ride in it was a hot, humid
200km day. The friend who came with me at one point commented on how she
smelled. Needless to say, she was wearing Lycra. I was very pleased with the
jersey, especially when we arrived in Port Washington and the temperature
dropped 20 degrees, then went back up as we left. (Cooler By The Lake day.)

I also am a big fan of light colored long sleeve seersucker shirts for sunny,
lower humidity rides.