I've never tried Triscuits and hot sauce; I've got a pint bottle of
Louisiana hot sauce (and a pint of Sriracha, for that matter) so I should
buy a box.

And I confess I've never tired chicharonnes. Must look out for some.

On Thu, Jul 19, 2018 at 7:27 PM, Ray Varella <rayvarella...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> I would never talk anyone out of their pork rinds but triscuit crackers
> flooded with crystal hot sauce go great with cold beer.
> The basketweave pattern in the cracker holds copious amounts of the hot
> sauce and you sort of slurp it out of the cracker before you chew it.
> Pork rinds go great with hot sauce too. Patrick, where you live, you
> should be able to get fresh chicharonnes.
> There’s a place up the street that makes them.
>
> I ride my bike there to get them.
>
> Ray

Other professional writing services.
http://www.resumespecialties.com/
Patrick Moore
Alburquerque, New Mexico, Etats Unis d'Amerique