The tubing on the larger roadeos is still a bit of a mystery.  59 and
up are "a touch heavier" for what that is worth.  When I ordered mine
they explained that it was quite similar to a Legolas, but possibly
lighter in the stays and fork because they do not have to braze on
brake bosses.  As for the Main triangle I have email/asked in vain,
initially it might be .8 .5 .8 but that was never confirmed.  Also, my
seat and down tubes bulge to a larger OD as they hit the BB.  Bottom
line is I love the ride, I still wonder about the Ram, that one in CO
is tempting to tink about, but really I should just be riding what I
now own more often.

Rob