Adjustability proves nothing is perfect. That Bullmoose aren't proves something
else? Maybe akin to blind faith in an infallible supreme being? Or that close
enough is as good as it gets? Or that everything else is so I don't have to be?
Whatever it is, it's worked for me. I've had them on multiple quickbeams and
have loved them, much of that love due to their lack of adjustability and the
resulting squash of the dreaded "hand wringing" over it's not perfect enough.
As Garth might say, put your hands on it and pedal!, it'll be fine. And as Joe
has noted, ergon grips are goodness.

still waiting for some 200mm bullmoosies to come around the bend
-Kai
BKNY