I just came back from my first 30-minute ride with them on a Clem H so almost
not worth reporting..but I will! I had these years ago on a Bridgestone road
bike and mentioned that the angle was bad, which was definitely a result of a
road head angle. These work WAY better on a Clem, the bar feels like it was
made for it. Very comfy with Ergon grips and I would expect it to be great on
trails. But that's a short ride..

https://photos.app.goo.gl/5xoNvM8YyUq6fpes6