Is it feasible for you to consult a competent bike-fitter?  Having a
conversation and an in-person consultation with somebody who knows what
they are doing and understands you and your use-case well would be a good
investment. Also decide if your body today is exactly the body you want to
have.  If you plan to ride more, get leaner, stronger and more flexible,
you might want a fit that challenges you. If you are in the top condition
and flexibility that you'll ever be, then you need it to fit perfectly
right now. If you plan to get weaker and less flexible because of age, you
might want to plan for that also. That consultation with a fitter could be
invaluable.

Also, some people say 'stretched out' to mean they have too much weight on
their hands.  Counter-intuitively (for some) a fix to that can be sliding
your saddle BACK and/or tilt it up.  This gets your weight back off your
hands, even though it makes the saddle to bars distance greater.  Some
iBobs slam their seat all the way back no matter what, even if they have a
nice slack seat tube angle.  Too stretched out can mean your saddle is too
far back and moving it forward shortens the distance to your bars and
balances you over the bike.  Again, a fitter would see this.

Best of luck

BL in EC