Love my x2 saddle. All the suspension and cush  I need and about a pound
lighter than my Flyer saddles.

But my sit bones hurt sometimes, as the saddle feels hard against their bony
points. Sometimes I can feel tissue grinding between them and the saddle. Then
after a while feels fine. Then comes back again. Usually worst at beginning of
a ride. Gets better as the ride goes on.

How long does it take to break in these saddles for the sit bones? Saddle is
very comfortable in every other way.

This is a new saddle. I used saddle sauce on it already. Might do another dose.