I have 3 on bikes and love them. I use Obenaufs to moisturize without making
too soft. And in small amounts. Comfy from day 1.  I like a slight hammock in
mine and generally level heel/nose set up. My oldest has 7,000 miles (I weigh
around 150 and Riv only sold the heavy duty model so that's what I use). You
can also get a longer bolt to get more life from them.  Don't over tension.
Check yoru position. Your nose may need to come up to give you a flatter sit
bone landing area.