Thanks. I have some Obenaufs.
Nose is 1/8” up.
Felt good today. Letting it stretch more before tightening again. Too hard
under sit bones when tighten to the recommended 6mm. So I’m letting it stretch
and enjoying the lower tension.
I have found that the saddle is so comfortable, besides the sit bone pressure
when properly tensioned, that I barely change hand and body  positions compared
to my Brooks saddles. I find myself unmoving and keeping the same position for
long periods.