Pretty much any SUV, CUV, van or wagon will do. I didn't even go that far, I
have a 2017 Chevy Impala (the current huge model) with a big trunk, and
pass-through with the back seats folded forward. It's not convenient enough to
pop a full-size bike in and out in a hurry every day - I have a Brompton and
Bike Friday for that - but it's enough for the occasional transport to a nice
riding spot. Plus nobody is buying cars right now, so GM is practically giving
the things away. Fast with the V6, reliable, cheap. I love it.