I bought my Honda Element for precisely this reason. Bikes roll into the back
with the wheels on. No disassembly at all. Carries a bunch of stuff, durable
and very dependable.

Unfortunately, Honda stopped making them a few years ago. But … they made a lot
of them, so you should be able to find one used. They all look pretty much the
same; the later models had some minor exterior changes that included a switch
to having the entire vehicle painted in the same color.

I’m planning to hold onto mine until gas goes out of style.

--Eric Norris
campyonly...@me.com
@CampyOnlyguy (Twitter/Instagram)