Thanks John,

It is both a little frustrating and even kind of funny how hard it can be
to figure out all of the variations, in the models and sub-models, in the
"market speak" labels, etc.  I do truly like Schwalble tires and,
considering how long I have used them, it seems I should know more!  But
every time I look at their site, it is like it's the first time except for
maybe the basic models that have lasted.  I do love the options and the
improvements!  Still, a flowchart or history or better summaries would be
helpful.

Let us know if the new tires arrive and perform as expected!  I use
Supreme's on one city/errand/touring bike but am considering Almotion's for
a more dedicated tourer.  I will say I went with 700x50(?) Mondials one
time (still have them) and they seemed really heavy for anything other than
true outback touring.  I can see where Schwalbe might be trying to provide
lighter weight options within the model lines.

Thanks for the help and the info,

Bob