Thanks. If there is less reach and the curves are closer in, they might
actually work better with the Hon Solo, which can be set up with M bars
either with too little reach or too much -- have to use a 2" extender if
you don't want to perch the bar directly on the steerer mast. Will have to
check the dimensions on the Riv site.

On Tue, Nov 6, 2018 at 2:04 PM masmojo <masm...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> Patrick,  the original moustaches always felt too narrow for me & the way
> they jutted forward was awkward. On the second year XO's they addressed
> this with dummy lever bodies on the bar; I  imagine that helped a lot, but
> I never got round to retrofitting mine.
> The Albastache doesn't seem to bend so much near the stem, more of a sweep
> that I actually use more frequently. The additional width also increases
> the diameter of the arc as it extends outward which makes it more
> comfortable for my hands.
> In my Experience building 3 bikes with Albastaches, the bars should be
> more or less level with the seat (or I prefer slightly higher). Also resist
> the urge to angle the ends of the bar down more than a degree or two, it
> puts more pressure on the wrists. Almost level works best for me.

Other professional writing services.
http://www.resumespecialties.com/
Patrick Moore
Alburquerque, New Mexico, Etats Unis d'Amerique