Here, about a fith.3 of the way down:
https://www.rivbike.com/blogs/peeking-through-the-knothole/ultra-variety-pack-anagramers-theft-hhh-rosco-bebe-bike-other

“Our worst-selling handlebar is the Albastache. Drop-bar people don't take it
seriously, and non-drop bar people think it's too much like a drop bar. I think
it's the bar to ride for anybody who's not ready to go full-Albatross or Billie
or Bosco; who has a drop-bar road bike but isn't thrilled with it...but it all
depends on the shifters. Albastache bars aren't designed for brifters. The're
perfect for bar-end shifters. There is little chance that you won't like them
10x more than your drop bars, as long as you ride bar-end shifters, which are
always a good idea with any bar.”

The new Moustache aka Albastache is indeed the best of all possible worlds. I
love the way it climbs, whether I’m sitting or stomping. And of course, riding
fixed, I interact with the bar a lot more than with gears.

With abandon,
Patrick