Thanks for WETH for the pic of his Cheviot and to Bill Lindsey for his
recent review of Albastache bars on his Roadini in another post.  I've
followed this thread with interest because I've had an Albastache bar
sitting in the garage since last spring and didn't know what to do with it.
 I've always liked the *idea* and quirkiness of the Mustache and the
Albastache is kind of a Mustache but New and Improved (so I've read), so I
bought an Albastache thinking I'd try it but then couldn't figure out what
bike to swap it onto because I'm happy with all my current set-ups so why
fix what ain't broke---right?

Except I'm *not* happy with them all, which hit me when I saw WETH's
Cheviot!  I've tried various uprights on my Cheviot, eventually going with
Albatross bars that are set up relatively aggressively and are okay but not
totally enamoring to me.  Because (I think) of those bars I'm kinda
apathetic about the Cheviot---I don't *dis*like it, but I don't like it
*much*---and seeing the Cheviot/Albastache combo and reading Bill's review
made me realize that that may be my ticket to Cheviot bliss!  I really
really *really* wanna like the Cheviot, and I've remained optimistic that
somehow I'll find a way to achieve that....and could this be it?  I'll give
it a shot.

Dave
Boston/Indy