Thanks Clayton.  That context makes sense. In your 'armchair expert'
opinion, is the Albastache a fundamentally bad handlebar for everyone,
given that everyone has roughly the same hand anatomy? Or is it mainly bad
for those people whose hands are already wrecked from the sum of their
previous hand-activities?

Bill Lindsay
El Cerrito, CA