It's happened to me with every flat-style (i.e., non-drop) bar I've ever used.

On 11/15/18 2:41 PM, Bill Lindsay wrote:
It's interesting.  The only two bikes in my fleet that give me occasional numbness both have flat bars.  On my mountain bike I'll get numbness on my two smallest fingertips (pinky and ring finger) on both hands if I'm mountain biking for more than ~2 hours.  On my Rosco Road I'm running Jitensha bars and I get similar numbness at the tips of my pinky and ring finger on my left hand, doing my typical 18 mile (each way) commute several days in a row.  I'm experimenting with a different model of grips this season on my mountain bike.  I'm considering switching the Rosco Road back to drop bars

Bill Lindsay
El Cerrito, CA