How close can you come to packing like this?

Image result for rinko bicycle

On 11/27/18 10:23 AM, Lynne wrote:
I'm hoping the Riv group brain-trust can help me out with ideas. We're planning to take 3 bikes on a road trip in our Honda Odyssey - with 3 people and luggage for a week-long vacation. No bike rack and we want the bikes inside the vehicle. Anyone have a suggestion for compactly, yet safely, packing the 3 bikes into the minivan while leaving space for other items, including at least one (better yet, both) second row seats? FWIW, one is a Sam Hillborne, currently with fenders and wide Bosco handlebars, one bike is an XO-3 with pretty wide handlebars, and the third is a Salsa with drop bars. Thanks for any and all suggestions!
--

Steve Palincsar
Alexandria, Virginia