This thread really deserves pictures of everybody's Bike Tetris
achievements.

As a fellow Odyssey owner, I think it'll be tight but that you can pull it
off. We've managed similar (third bike was a 20" kids bike, though) and
still used one seat in second row and one seat in the third row (for
elementary-aged kids, not adults!). The hatch on our 2013 model is short,
so bikes can't roll in with the front wheel still attached.

I'd try putting the XO-3 in headfirst so the handle bars are behind the
driver, then put the Sam in rear wheel first, and finally the Salsa
headfirst again. I think you'll be able to maneuver the Salsa into place,
might have to lay the second row seat down flat for loading. Hopefully the
Salsa bars are far enough over to not poke your passenger in the second row
seat. Drape an old sheet or blanket over the middle bike to stop
metal-on-metal clicking, rattling, and rubbing while you drive.

Lining up pedals can be tricky, probably flat or a 10'o'clock/4'o'clock
position to they're not hitting the floor.
If wide bars are a problem, loosen the headset bolt on top and rotate them
90 degrees for transport.
I find the seat sometimes hits the top of hatch opening and have to lean
the bike way over, but I could also loosen that bolt and drop it down or
pop it out for transport.
You could prop up the front fork once in position with box or piece of
luggage, to keep the fender from bearing weight.
Luggage and removed wheels ought to fit behind the area between hatch and
second row seat.

Last thought, one bike rack is not that expensive and would make this a
slam dunk. The aerodynamic impact on gas mileage is not much, just don't
drive into low overhangs! Here in Portland there's enough demand for roof
accessories to support a used rack dealer (ReRack).

-Randy