Kudos to Steve. I know of only 1 other person who regularly set 10K as his
goal; Gary Blakeley, formerly of the boblist, who owned and drove a
semitruck around the state for Creamland Dairies (IIRC). He'd ride down to
So Broadway at 3 am, get his truck, pick up his load, make his deliveries,
return to ABQ late morning, and often ride a century. But he was far
younger then than Steve.

Me, I had a bad year, not meeting even my own very modest goal (3 K) for
various reasons, but I have to say that I have enjoyed my miles very much .

Patrick "just riding" Moore

On Tue, Nov 27, 2018 at 8:15 PM stoker <thestol...@comcast.net> wrote:

> Bill - I also rotate my bikes - it keeps my rides fresh even when it is
> the same commute route, day after day. I never thought of the concept of
> ‘leveling out the wear’. Reminds me of runners who rotate their shoes to
> extend their life...

Other professional writing services.
http://www.resumespecialties.com/
Patrick Moore
Alburquerque, New Mexico, Etats Unis d'Amerique