This is a great thread, it is fun to read about everyone's success over this
year!  After 2 consecutive years of 3000 miles, I set a goal of 3500 for this
year. I should just make it by year's end. I also wanted to ride at least 90
days (next ride will hit that mark) and climb 200,000 feet (this might be tough
to hit, but I have a month so fingers are crossed). I am not as disciplined as
Bill about bike rotation with one bike usually getting the lion's share of the
miles. However, this year for the first time I have 2 different bikes that
logged 1000 miles. Add in one with over 500 and I would say I did a better job
of spreading the bike love around this year.  Unfortunately I did not achieve
one of my goals this year which was to ride the Six Gap Century in North
Georgia. That is a goal every year and this year I was as prepared as I have
ever been. Unfirtunately my 8 year old daughter brought home the stomach bug
the weekend of the ride and it hit me the night before. Oh well, there is
always next year!