We're a measly $150 away from doing this, folks!  36 people have donated
whatever they felt comfortable donating, and it's ALL good!

Alex, I'm wondering how this was set up on Gofundme.  Does the BTCC
automatically get a check once the goal is met?  Or, do we (or rather you,
as the account creator) control where and to whom the funds are released?
Just want to ensure the $ will go to Riv for a HHH deposit, given that was
one of the many benefits of this whole deal.

Really excited; I'm thinking today's the day!

Tom