They overlap about 80%.  Is your Sam set-up primarily for touring, with
racks, etc?  Or is it mostly a road / trail bike?  As far as touring goes,
how much stuff you carry makes a difference.  If you want to do 4 bag plus
a rack full of gear, the Atlantis work well.  It actually rides "softer"
when fully loaded.  It sounds like you've toured successfully with your
Sam.

The new Atlantis (MIT) has such longer chainstays that it rides
considerable different (actually better) than my Toyo built '03.  I spent a
couple of hours test riding one at RBWHQ and came away seriously
impressed.  It's definitely worth thinking about, esp if you'd like to have
2 bikes set up quite differently.

dougP