Bobike mini for sure. I'm really pleased to see the recommendations
for it. I loved ours, and my son used it till he was about 40 lbs.
Love that thing. It was set up on my wife's mixte with 650A wheels,
which was perfect. It absolutely did not work with my 63cm low trail
Ross fixed gear - I couldn't even get going, let alone ride. Bad
combo.
 Philip