John,

for the companion carrier, do you recommend a horizontal top tube, and
a relatively high one at that? The bike I have now that I'd mount it
on has a low, sloping top tube (http://www.flickr.com/photos/
25150...@n08/4439614745/) but if I bought a new bike for a grocery/kid
hauler, I'd like to know what works best for the companion carrier or
similar seats.

Cheers,

Gernot