I also have Dyads and my experience is that I much prefer the handling of
the bike with 40'ish mm tires over 50-60mm tires.  I don't know how much of
that is tire width, tire shape or quality of tire and how much of that is
tire/rim width mismatch.  I just know that with 40mm tires, the handling is
much, much more confidence inspiring.

Based on my experience, I will us Velocity's ratings on any wheels I buy in
the future.