I ride 42's (Compass) on A23's but 650B, Jan Heine states width isn't an
issue for his tires. I ride Antelope Hills and Schwalbe G-One 50's with
Dyads on my Atlantis but I purchased some Cliffhangers for the Atlantis so
I can run other wide tires tubeless. I see no issues with the A 23's for a
Homer, they're great rims.

Mark