Although not a hoody, I have found Portland Cycleware long sleeve merino
wool jerseys to be incredibly useful as a daily rider and bike commuter.
They are heavy weight wool. Don’t cause me to itch at all. Look good on the
bike or for a beer afterward. Sooo comfortable.... warm but never hot.
John

http://m.oregoncyclewear.com/woolcyclingjerseys.html